Sunday, January 31, 2021

Daily Dose of God January 31

Memory Verse; The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14 NIV


Jeremiah 32,33, Psalms 24


One of the reasons we have not been as good at understanding change as we might have been, is that we are taught about a past world as if it were still existing; we are preparing ourselves for a world we no longer face.  Even now our schools teach about the world of past decades and largely ignore the present let alone the future. Harry Clay Blaney III


Praise the God whom time cannot hold!  Help me to remember you turned the water back in the past.  Help me to reflect on your presence now.  Help me to rejoice, that you are about to do something new in my life.  You are making a way for your children.  You provide water in times of thirst. Whatever comes my way, You are the answer.  Amen (REM)

No comments: