Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Daily Dose For July 8

Memory Verse  Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord Psalms 33:12 NASB


Catch up day Psalms 3


Our fates are in the hands of An Almighty God, to whom I can with pleasure confide my own; he can save us, or destroy us; his Councils are fixed and cannot be disappointed, and all his designs will be Accomplished. (Abraham Clark)


I used also sometimes a little prayer which I took from Thomson's "Poems," viz.:


Father of light and life, thou Good Supreme!

O teach me what is good; teach me Thyself!

Save me from folly, vanity, and vice,

From every low pursuit; and fill my soul

With knowledge, conscious peace, and virtue pure;

Sacred, substantial, never-fading bliss!


 (Ben Franklin https://www.ushistory.org/franklin/autobiography/page40.htm)


No comments: