Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Daily Dose of God's Word For 6-19

Daily Dose of God's Word For 6-19

Memory Verse: Instead, be filled with the Spirit Ephesians 5:18

Read: Acts 1:12-26
What decision did the 11 disciples make?
What was necessary for them to be an apostle? (21,22)
Is it physically possible for the requirement to be met today?

Pray 

Holy Spirit, I have my own expectations about what I should and should not do. I now surrender to You my ideas, my limitations, my preferences, and my goals. Fill me, Holy Spirit, with all Your supernatural gifts! Empower me to accept and grow in the supernatural life as much as the early disciples did. I want to be useful to You. I want to go where You lead me. Holy Spirit, send me forth gifted and empowered to make a difference spreading the Good News of God’s forgiving love.

Come, Holy Spirit; renew me. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

No comments: