Thursday, February 28, 2019

God Thoughts February 28th


God Thoughts February 22

Memorize: I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. Philemon 4,5

Read  Philippians 1:1-6 *

Today's reading reminds us of what a large family we have in 

Christ.  You may be aware yesterday, early afternoon, I 

received  a phone call my 2-month-old Grandson was being life 

flighted to Billings Mt, with an RSV Virus that turned to 

Pneumonia.

Our arrival at St. Vincents in Billings, MT was a group 

Partnership.  Several members of our family, friends, and faith 

family, made it possible to be in Powell Wy before midnight.  

During the drive we had people call from all over to tell us they 

were praying.

It is so sad it takes an emergency to life event to remind us we 

were not meant to do life as a solo flight.  Mankind was created to 

live in partnership with each other and God.  Love well today.

Prayer:  
Heavenly Father, help us today grow into the love we created by.  

Amen



No comments: