Saturday, February 16, 2019

God Thoughts February 16th

God Thoughts February 16

Memorize: I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your love for all his holy people and your faith in the Lord Jesus. Philemon 4,5

Read  Philippians 3:7-11 The Greek word koinonia - fellowship is in these verses what word is it in English?  Clue look carefully at verse 10.

I asked God for strength that I might achieve.
I was made weak that I might learn to obey.
I asked for health that I might do great things.
I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy;
I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for power when I was young that I might 
have the praise of men;
I was given weakness that I might feel the need for God.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life;
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
almost despite, myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am, among all people, most richly blessed.


Confederate Soldier 

No comments: