Thursday, December 18, 2014

HOPE

Snippet
Hope is like a star--not seen in the sunshine of prosperity, only to 
be discovered in the night of adversity. -Spurgeon
Scripture
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have 

peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,  through whom 

we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now 

stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, 

but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that 

suffering produces perseverance;  perseverance, character; and 

character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because 

God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy 

Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:1-5 NIV

Song
Hope has a name 
Phillips, Craig and Dean
http://youtu.be/AMKkCCkxHBA
No Lyrics Available-If You Know Where Please Send Me a Link

Sentence Prayer
Jesus;
You are Hope, may I always choose to build my hope
on the solid foundation of Your word.  Amen
Starting January 1st I will no longer do daily devotions, there are two years worth of daily devotions on my blog http://www.windtales.blogspot.com. I will make a the devotion weekly on classic country. I am going to use the time to find an mobile application developer or publisher to make them available to the public.  Pray I find the right outlet for my devotions.  

No comments: