Saturday, October 4, 2014

PEACE

Snippet
“Where there is love, there is courage
Where there is courage, there is peace
Where there is peace, there is God
And when you have God, you have everything.” 
― Louise Penny, A Fatal Grace
Scripture

The mouth of a good person is a deep, life-giving well, but the 

mouth of the wicked is a dark cave of abuse. Proverbs 10:11 MSG

Song
 Leave This World In Peace -Prophet Mocmoud
Chorus 
Lost so many peers over the years/
dont shed a tear for me, homie I aint happy here/
If its my time then I gotta go... Leave This World In Peace, Leave This World In Peace 
2X


Verse 1
I wake up early in the morning thanking God 4 Another Day/
Even thoe the times we in will test a Brother Faith/
Im use 2 death but its kinda hard 2 HoldUp/
Cuz Lil Fred aint get a chance 2 GrowUp/
And he had alot of growing Up 2 Do/
They use 2 tell me watch what I do cuz Fred look Up 2 You/
I kind of let him Down, I acted like a Clown/
I had him in my video throwing up our side of Town/
I moved out of town, now Lil Fred Into/
Everything thing except sports or picking up a Pencil/
And now that he gown its really f****** up my Mental/
I never seen a kid on this earth with so much Potential/

Chorus 
Lost so many peers over the years/
dont shed a tear for me, homie I aint happy here/
If its my time then I gotta go & Leave This World In Peace & Leave This World In Peace 
2X


Verse 2
Last year I was laying in the hospital Bed/
Almost dead and this year Im burying Fred/
And Dante is my best friend something like my Brother/
A week after Fred now we burying his mother/
But I gotta stay Strong, dry my eyes and hold On/
Cuz I got to be the comfort to my people who Mourn/
I know life is more than about me so Im not Stressing/
Everybody wants to be blessed, but no body wants to be a Blessing/
Cuz there's a Lesson in every trial and Tribulation/
Because Satin is really after our young Nation/
Aint no love here its seems everybody's Hating/
And Satin tryna turn our Nation into Clay Aiken/
And you will never hear this on your radio Station/
And yall Cant recognize real cuz yall so use to faking/
Big Fred died at 19 his son died at 20/
And it breaks my heart every time I think of Quincy/

Chorus 
Lost so many peers over the years/
Don't shed a tear for me, homie I aint happy here/
If its my time then I gotta go & Leave This World In Peace & Leave This World In Peace 
2X

Sentence Prayer
O Lord of Hosts, restore us. If Your face shine upon us, then we shall be safe. (Psalm 80:4)

Hear our prayer, O Lord, rouse Your power and come. We are in the dark, with no light to 

lead our way. We stumble and fall without Your beacon of peace to guide us.

O Lord of Hosts, restore us. If Your face shine upon us, then we shall be safe.

Lord, we beseech You to show yourself. Come to our aid, guide us in our despair, assist us 

to break free of the violence in our hearts, homes and communities.


O Lord of Hosts, restore us. If Your face shine upon us, then we shall be safe.  (http://dg-web.dcgary.org/youth/resources/violenceprayers.htm)

No comments: