Saturday, August 30, 2014

BELIEVE

Snippet
This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could 
only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and 
powerful Being.  Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Principia (1687)
Scripture
 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 
1:1 Geneva Bible
Song
I Believe Je’kob
Back when I was young, I was just a loner
Sitting on my roof top staring at the stars
Wonderin' if someone up in the sky
Will star back at me
And that's when I took to the streets with my guitar strings
Searchin' for the architect of all these things
And curiosity sparked my soul
The common sense is around 
The numbers in the measures and in the units
Needed for a life to exist 
In this great big abyss
And it made me sing
I believe , I believe in You
I believe, I believe in You
Everything I saw it began to make sense
All the little things that show us who we are
Sentence Prayer
Dear God above, you show me love, food you give, helps me live. 

Sun so bright, my daily light, afternoon fun, in the sun. To church 

we go, hearts will grow, friends to play, wonderful day. Nice warm 

bed, to rest my head, time for rest, God is best. 


©L.Cain 7/06 - See more at: http://www.allaboutprayer.org/prayers-for-children-faq.htm#sthash.ic48pTCo.dpuf

No comments: