Wednesday, May 28, 2014

PSALMS 51

Snippet

Our love for God and our appreciation of His love 
and forgiveness will be in proportion to the recognition 
of our sin and unworthiness. Dave Hunt

Scripture

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
 wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
 let the bones that you have broken rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins,
and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
 and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit.  Psalms 51:7-12 ESV

Song
White as Snow by  Modern Post
http://youtu.be/HfY6ft-H3bM

Have mercy on me, oh God

According to Your unfailing love

According to Your great

compassion

Blot out my transgressions

Would you create in me a clean heart, oh God

Restore in me the joy of Your salvation

Wash me white as snow

And I will be made whole

The sacrifices of our God are a broken and a contrite heart

Against You and You alone have I sinned

Sentence Prayer

No written prayer; spend some informal time in prayer 

recognizing God’s holiness and your need for 

His forgiveness.

No comments: