Wednesday, February 5, 2014

HOLY!

Snippet

Trappist Monk Matthew Kelty reminds us, that “you do not have to be holy to love God. You have only to be human.  Nor do you have to holy to see God in all things.  You have to only to play as a child with an unselfish heart.” Dakota Kathleen Norris Pg 215

Scripture

Now if you will faithfully obey me, you will be my very own people. The whole world is mine, but you will be my holy nation and serve me as priests.  Exodus 19:5,6 CEV

Song
Holy by Jesus Culture
http://youtu.be/uwXHnbt9prc

Just one look on Your face
Just one glance of Your eyes
My whole world is changed
my whole world is changed
Oh I seek only to see Your face
I don't wanna go anywhere without You God
Without Your presence
Oh let me see Your face
The beauty of Your holiness God
Take me into the holy place
And only one word comes to mind
There's only one word to describe
Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty
There is no one like You
You are Holy
Holy
Sentence Prayer

Holy God who madest me
And all things else to worship thee;
Keep me fit in mind and heart,
Body and Soul to take my part,
Fit to stand, fit to run,
Fit for sorrow, fit for fun,
Fit for work and fit for play,
Fit to face life day by day;
Holy God, who madest me
Make me fit to worship thee.  Amen


(Short Prayers for the Long Day pg 39 Giles and Melville Harcourt Triumph Books Ligouri Missouri 1996)

No comments: