Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CARRY MY WORLD

Snippet

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Scripture
Now this I know:
    The Lord gives victory to his anointed.
He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
    with the victorious power of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
    but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
 They are brought to their knees and fall,
    but we rise up and stand firm. Psalms 20:6-8 NIV

Song
Atlas Coldplay

Some saw the sun
Some saw the smoke
Some heard the gun
Some bent the bow
Sometimes the wire must tense for the note
Caught in the fire, say oh
We're about to explode
Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Some far away
Some search for gold
Some dragon to slay
Heaven we hope is just up the road
Show me the way, lord, 'cause I... I'm about to explode
Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world, I'll carry your world
Carry your world, and all your hurt.
(Carry your world, carry your world)

Sentence Prayer

Father
Some trust in Power
Let my hope be in you
Jesus
Some trust in pleasure to carry them through
May I trust in your cross
Holy Spirit
I am prone to trust my own strength
I am weak, so
Be my Atlas Carry my World

Amen

No comments: