Thursday, July 25, 2013

LOST IN SUMMER

Snippet

it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!”
― Kenny Chesney

Scripture

Harvest is past, summer is ended, And we are not saved. Jeremiah 8:20

Song
Lost in Summer Amanda Markley
http://www.reverbnation.com/amandamarkley

These are the days of sun and paradise
When we fall in love don’t care about the price
The wind takes us anywhere we want to go
We follow along and sing….
Oh, oh whoa oh… I started singing, oh oh oh
Chorus:
I just wanna get lost in summer with you
We could sing like lovebirds harmonizing with you
Take me to a warmer place where we don’t grow up and we stay out late
‘Cause I just wanna get lost in summer with you.
Oh oh whoa oh
You took my hand when the sun arrived
We fell so fast oh yeah we did it right
We followed the breeze tasted the summer air
Living the dream, yeah without a care
Oh oh oh….I started singing.
Chorus

Sentence Prayer

Creator;
The summer is a season you have made
I get lost in it easily
Long days filled with doing
Short nights filled with laughter
Till at some point I have forgotten
The one who made this blessing
No matter my age may I always
Get lost in the summer
And the one who made it.

Amen!

No comments: