Thursday, November 15, 2012

Reaching my Muslim Brother and Sister

During the past year,I have been blessed with multiple examples of God's Kingdom growing in

the Muslim world.  The one example I want to highlight is an effort by one of my former

professors at Cincinatti Christian University;  Don Tingle.  He was able to use both the Koran

and the Bible, to affirm Jesus and encourage Muslims to become disciples of Christ.    I am

asking you to view his website; which shares some of his work that is being done to share

Jesus with the Muslim world; http://www.comenserv.net/

   I believe this website will bring you a greater insight into how some are sharing Jesus with

the Muslim.  If you just want more information, from the Standard Archives is an article that

gives insight into a seminar they have hosted in the past ;

http://christianstandard.com/2006/01/cs_article-192/.  Would you join me in praying for

those who are sharing Jesus in the Muslim world?

Be God's

Roger Miller

No comments: