Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Daily Dose Of God October 6

Memory Verse; The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:6


Ephesians 4:17-6:9 Psalms 86


Thankfully, joy is an all-season response to life. Even in the dark times, sorrow enlarges the capacity of the heart for joy. Like a diamond against black velvet, true spiritual joy shines brightest against the darkness of trials, tragedies and testing.  Richard Mayhue 1&2 Thessalonians Pg. 54


O Lord of Grace,

The world is before me this day,

and I am weak and fearful,

but I look to you for strength;

If I venture out alone I stumble and fall,

but on the Beloved’s arms I am firm as the eternal hills.

Be my arm to support,

my strength to stand,

my light to see,

my feet to run,

my shield to protect,

my sword to repel,

my sun to warm.

Amen.  (A Puritan Prayer)

No comments: