Friday, August 6, 2021

The Daily Dose of God August 6

Memory Verse; Adonai is my portion and my cup.

You cast my lot.  My boundary lines fall in pleasant places

—surely my heritage is beautiful. Psalms 16:6 TLV


Acts 2- Psalms 25


My parent's generation did pretty well sucking it up, ignoring pain, and compartmentalizing all their relational hurts and pains.  They had other priorities and no tools.  I am grateful for how they did it and can appreciate what it must have been like for them.  But we no longer live in a time where we lack solutions to our most pressing relational problems.  Solutions are everywhere and we have access to every relationship tool imaginable.  So to keep stuffing our pain and pretending there is no way forward is a dodge.  There is always a way forward and through whatever you are going through. Jayson Gaddis


Mighty God, continue to pour out Your Spirit on all.  May our sons and daughters forthrightly live and speak God's love for all.  May all Your servants be empowered to foretell of Your coming to save all and smash all enemies.  Come, Lord Jesus!  Turn bright lights to darkness is that is what it takes for us to see Your salvation.  May blood flow to cover the moon, if that's needed to restore Your kingdom! Praise be to God, for all who call on Jesus, will be saved! (REM)

No comments: