Saturday, September 12, 2020

Daily Dose For September 12

 Daily Dose For September 12


Memory Verse In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1 NASB


2 Chronicles 29-30, Psalms 69


There are very few people who realize what God would make of theyif they abandoned themselves into his hands,

and let themselves be formed by his grace.  Saint Ignatius


I break every curse that is set upon me and my family. The dark forces that attempt to lurk in every corner of this beautiful land, will disintegrate at the sound of your great name.


I proclaim and declare that Jesus Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree” (Galatians 3:13).


I declare Satan has no hold over me now through curses or occult practices, through sacrifices or any ritual of any kind. Through the cleansing blood of Jesus Christ, I have been set free and I remain free.  Amen (https://christianstt.com/prayer-curses-evil/)


No comments: