Friday, February 14, 2020

Daily Dose For February 14

Memory Verse Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

Exodus 24:12-25:40 Psalms 45


“How noble and good everyone could be if, every evening before falling asleep, they were to recall to mind the events of the whole day and consider exactly what has been good and bad. Then, without realizing it, you try to improve yourself at the start of each new day; of course, you achieve quite a lot in the course of time. " Source: The Diary of Anne Frank: The Revised Critical Edition

Father, I abandon myself into your hands, do with me what you will.  For whatever you may do, I thank you. I am ready for all, I accept all, let only your will be done in me, as in all your creatures.”  Charles De Foucauld


No comments: