Friday, January 17, 2020

Daily Dose For January 17

Memory Verse Be still, and know that I am God Psalms 46:10

Genesis 25:19-26:35 Psalms 17

Serenity Prayer
   
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom

to know the difference. Living one day at a time, enjoying one 

moment at a time; accepting hardship as a pathway to peace; 

taking as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have 

it; trusting You will make all things right, if I surrender to your 

will; So that I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with forever in the next.  Amen


The shortest road to an understanding of the Bible is the acceptance of the fact that God is speaking in every line.  Donald Grew Barnhouse

No comments: