Friday, December 12, 2014

LIFT YOU HIGH

Snippet
In the end, worship can never be a performance, something 

you’re pretending or putting on. It's got to be an overflow of your 

heart...Worship is about getting personal with God, drawing close 

to God.-Matt Redman


Scripture
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high 

and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe 

filled the temple.  Isaiah 6:1 NIV

Song
We Lift You High Life Church T.V.
No Lyrics Available

Sentence Prayer
My Father,
In a world of created changeable things,
Christ and His word remain unshaken. Amen
The Valley of Vision A collection of puritan prayers and devotions 
The Banner of Truth Trust Carlisle PA Pg 17 2002

Starting January 1st I will no longer do daily devotions, there are two years worth of daily devotions on my blog http://www.windtales.blogspot.com. I will make a the devotion weekly on classic country. I am going to use the time to find an mobile application developer or publisher to make them available to the public.  Pray I find the right outlet for my devotions.  

No comments: