Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DANDELIONS

Snippet

Dandelions some see a weed, some see a wish Unknown

Scripture

‘Message of God, the Master: On the day I scrub you clean from all your filthy living, I’ll also make your cities livable. The ruins will be rebuilt. The neglected land will be worked again, no longer overgrown with weeds and thistles, worthless in the eyes of passersby. People will exclaim, “Why, this weed patch has been turned into a Garden of Eden! And the ruined cities, smashed into oblivion, are now thriving!” The nations around you that are still in existence will realize that I, God, rebuild ruins and replant empty waste places. I, God, said so, and I’ll do it. Ezekiel 36:32-34 Message

Song
Dandelions Five Iron Frenzy

In a field of yellow flowers
underneath the sun
Bluest eyes that spark with Lightning
Boy with shoes undone
He is so young,
so full of hope,
Reveling in tiny dreams
filling up,his arms with flowers
right for giving any queen,
running to her,beaming bright
While cradling his prize
A flickering of yellow light,
Within his mothers eyes,
She holds him to her heart,
keeping them where they'll be safe,
Clasped within her very marrow,
Dandelions in a vase,
Chorus
She sees love where anyone else would see weeds.
All hope is found.
Here is everything he needs
Fathomless your endless mercy,
Weight I could not lift,
Where do I fit in this puzzle,
What good are these gifts?
Not a martyr or a saint
Scarcely can I struggle through
All that I have ever wanted,
Was to give my best to you
CHORUS
Lord, search my heart,
Create in me something clean.
Dandelions-
You see flowers in these weeds.
Bridge
Gently lifting hands to heaven,
Softened by the sweetest hush,
A father sings over his children,
Loving them so very much
More than words could warrant
Deeper than the darkest Blue
More than sacrifice could merit
Lord,I give my heart to you,


Sentence Prayer


Father: take the weeds of my life and make them into flowers. Amen

No comments: