Thursday, September 12, 2013

NIGHTINGALE

Snippet

You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair. Chinese Proverb

Scripture

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:25-27

Song
Norah Jones Nightingale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVkaSYuB9NI

Nightingale
Sing us a song
Of a love that once belonged
Nightingale
Tell me your tale
Was your journey far too long?
Does it seem like I'm looking for an answer
To a question I can't ask
I don't know which way the feather falls
Or if i should blow it to the left
All the voices that are spinnin' around me
Trying to tell me what to say
Can I fly right behind you
And you can take me away

Sentence Prayer

Father;
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly
Humble me that I may fly
Birds fly because they travel lightly
Lighten my burdens that I may fly
Prayers fly to your throne, because of love
Deepen my love so my prayers may be heard

Amen

No comments: