Saturday, June 1, 2013

IT'S A GIRL!

Snippet


The idea that no one is perfect is a view most commonly held by people with no grandchildren. 
~Doug Larson

Scripture

For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand—
    when I awake, I am still with you.  Psalms 139:13-18 NIV

Song
"All-American Girl" Carrie Underwood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36xv75MJ4U

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy
He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed
And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl
Sixteen short years later
She was falling for the senior football star
Before you knew it he was dropping passes
Skipping practice just to spend more time with her
The coach said, "Hey, son, what's your problem
Tell me have you lost your mind?
Daddy said you'll lose your free ride to college.
Boy, you better tell her goodbye."
But now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American
And when they got married and decided to have one of their own
She said, "Be honest, tell me what you want?"
And he said, "Honey, you ought to know...
A sweet, little, beautiful one just-a like you.
I want a beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American..."
Now he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl
All-American girl

Sentence Prayer

Sarah;
May your day be filled with blessings
Like the sun that lights the sky,
And may you always have the courage
To spread your wings and fly!  

(Read more at: Http://www.faithandworship.com/Celtic_Blessings_and_Prayers.htm#ixzz2UxqlUwa9
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution)

Father
Thank you for the Miraculous gift of life.
Every birth is new hope to this fallen world.  Amen!

No comments: