Sunday, May 19, 2013

Holy Spirit 15 Self-Study


Holy Spirit 15

  1 Corinthians 3:1-4

Self-Study

Monday:  Read I Corinthians 12 List the Spiritual Gifts that were operating in the Corinthians Church?


Tuesday:  Read I Corinthians 3:1-4
Even though the Corinthians Church had miraculous gifts what does Paul say is evidence of the Spirit?


Wednesday: Prayerfully read I Corinthians 14:12
What spirit is in operation if a person insist on using a gift that is tearing the church apart?
What evidence of the Holy Spirit is in all of Paul’s writing?  Reflect on this verse

Thursday: What can we learn about today’s temple of God?
1 Corinthians 3:16-18
1 Corinthians 6:15-17
Ephesians 2:20-22

Friday: What is the purpose of Milk?
I Corinthians 3:1-3

Hebrews 5:11-6:3

1 Peter 2:1-3

What is a evidence of Spiritual maturity?

Saturday: What is the meat or Solid Food of Scripture?
I Corinthians 3:1-3
Hebrews 5:11-6:3

Hebrews 5:8  is it milk or meat?  Why?  What is it concerned about?
Hebrews 6:12 What is another sign of maturity and being filled with the Spirit?


Sunday:  Read I Corinthians chapters1-3 and list what you have learned about the Holy Spirit.

No comments: