Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Love


Snippet

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

Scripture Psalms 92:1-8 NCV

It is good to praise you, Lord,
    to sing praises to God Most High.
2 It is good to tell of your love in the morning
    and of your loyalty at night.
3 It is good to praise you with the ten-stringed lyre
    and with the soft-sounding harp.
4 Lord, you have made me happy by what you have done;
    I will sing for joy about what your hands have done.
5 Lord, you have done such great things!
    How deep are your thoughts!
6 Stupid people don’t know these things,
    and fools don’t understand.
7 Wicked people grow like the grass.
    Evil people seem to do well,
    but they will be destroyed forever.
8 But, Lord, you will be honored forever.  

Song  I Love by Tom T Hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saNXewPeHXA

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, Sunday school in may,
And hay
And i love you too
I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and i love you too
I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life
And i love you too

Sentence Prayer

Father, it’s not quite spring, but open my eyes to the new life around me; little baby ducks, babies and wobbly calves.  Open my eyes to your goodness, so fill my heart with love that I burst with praise!  Amen



No comments: