Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TV

SNIPPET

T is for TV

See the nice TV

The TV is Warm

The TV is Funny

The TV is Sad

The TV Loves You

Do you know there are

Little Elves who live

Inside the TV

The Elves Can Dance

The Elves can Sing

The Elves can Tell Jokes

If you take Daddy's

Hammer and break open

The TV you will see

The funny little Elves

What Will you Name Them?

Scripture

AND YOU [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins

In which at one time you walked [habitually]. You were following the course and fashion of this world [were under the sway of the tendency of this present age], following the prince of the power of the air. [You were obedient to and under the control of] the [demon] spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience [the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God]. Ephesians 2:1,2Amp

Song

I bought a bourgeois house in the Hollywood hills
With a trunkload of hundred thousand dollar bills
Man came by to hook up my cable TV
We settled in for the night my baby and me
We switched 'round and 'round 'til half-past down
There was fifty-seven channels and nothin' on

Well now home entertainment was my baby's wish
So I hopped into town for a satellite dish
I tied it to the top of my Japanese car
I came home and I pointed it out into the stars
A message came back from the great beyond
There's fifty-seven channnels and nothin' on

Well we might' a made some friends with some billionaires
We might' a got all nice and friendly if we'd made it upstairs
All I got was a note that said "Bye-bye John
Our love is fifty-seven channels and nothin' on"

So I bought a .44 magnum it was solid steel cast
And in the blessed name of Elvis well I just let it blast
'Til my TV lay in pieces there at my feet
And they bsted me for disturbin' the almighty peace
Judge said "What you got in your defense son ?"
"Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on"
I can see by your eyes friend you're just about gone
Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on
Fifty-seven channels and nothin'...

57 Chanells and nothing on Bruce Springsteen


 

SENTENCE PRAYER


 

Be Careful Little Eyes 

Oh, be careful little eyes, what you see.
Oh, be careful little eyes, what you see.
There's a Father up above, looking down in tender love,
So be careful little eyes, what you see.

Be careful little ears what you hear
Be careful little mouth what you say...
Be careful little hands, what you touch...
Be careful little feet, where you go...


 

Take the Old Sunday School Song and Make it into a prayer.

No comments: