Wednesday, September 17, 2014

HIDING

Snippet
And if you are faithful in Babylon, God will bless you in Jerusalem  
(Mark Batterson The Wild Goose Chase Multnomah press 2008 pg 40)
Scripture
Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
    whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
    they make it a place of springs;
    the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[a]
 They go from strength to strength,
    till each appears before God in Zion.  Psalms 84:5-7 NIV
Song
OUT OF HIDING
Steffany Gretzinger
http://youtu.be/iSvxaGA2pFo
Come out of hiding you're safe here with me 
No need to cover what I already see 
You've got your reasons but I hold your 
peace?
You've been on lock down but I hold the key 
And I loved you before you knew what was love 
And I saw it all still I choose the cross
And you were the one that I was thinking off 
When I rose from the grave 
Now read of the shackles, my victory's yours 
I tore the veil for you to come close 
There's no reason to stand at a distance anymore 
You're not far from home 
I'll be the lighthouse when you're lost at sea 
And I will illuminate everything 
No need to be frightened by intimacy 
Just throw off your fear and come running to me 
Oh 
And Oh as you run what hindered love
Will only become part of the story 
Baby you're almost home now 
Please don't quit now 
Sentence Prayer

May the Peace of the Lord Christ go with you: wherever he may 
send you;May he guide you through the wilderness: protect you 
through the storm: May he bring you home rejoicing: at the 
wonders he has shown you; May he bring you home rejoicing: 
once again into our doors.  (Common Prayer A Liturgy For 

Ordinary Radicals Zondervan pg 399 2010)

No comments: